#4 MY THOUGHT ON THE TALK: INSIDE THE MIND OF A MASTER PROCRASTINATOR


I think I’m a serious procrastinator. I often feel that I have a lot of time, so I postpone what I should do. Every time I have to wait until my panic monster comes out before driving me to do what I should do.

Whenever I feel that I have to do a complicated thing and feel pressured, I choose to avoid and delay it, such as homework and reports.Why I build the habit of procrastination? Sometimes it's because of laziness, sometimes because I want to do things well. For whatever reason, I cannot use this as an excuse for procrastination.

In fact, there are many ways to deal with procrastination, and these are the strategies I use.

First, list the to-do items. Let me know what I have to do, and then divide the goals into smaller goals to make myself feel that things are not that difficult.Second, Minimize distractions. For example, when I do my homework, I keep my mobile phone far away and avoid sitting next to the TV at work! Finally, reward yourself. Give yourself snacks to stay motivated when completing difficult tasks on time.

💡Link of the Ted talkInside the mind of a master procrastinator


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#2 RECOMMENDATION OF PODCAST

#3 COVID: ONE YEAR ON

#1 Greetings