#2 RECOMMENDATION OF PODCAST

This time I'm gonna share a podcast.



The podcast name is: Before Breakfast


The name of the host is Laura Vanderkam.


She is the author of several time management and productivity books.


This podcast mainly about shares a time management strategy or an answer to a listener’s schedule question. Like how can listeners make the most of their time, both at work and at home?



Quote from Michael LeBoeuf:"Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life."


Clearly, we have less time than we think.


And I consider I'm a procrastinator, I often think I have a lot of time, so I always postpone what I can do today.


Yeah, I know it is a bad habit.


So I want to improve my procrastination habit, and share it with those who have the same situation as me.


I think this podcast can not only improve my English listening skills, but also give me the knowledge of time management.


Every day just only takes about six minutes.


It’s very suitable for beginners of English listening.




If you are interested in these topics, you can check out her podcast channel.


👇Here is the link of her podcasts:


https://player.fm/series/before-breakfast


留言

  1. I am troubled with time management, so I like the Podcast you recommend. I also agree that wasting time is a waste of life.
    By 18愷芯

    回覆刪除
  2. I also have time management problem,so I hope I can change the bad habit for myself.We can work hard in this direction together.Thanks for sharing!

    回覆刪除
  3. Learned some time management skill from this podcast. Thanks for sharing.(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#3 COVID: ONE YEAR ON

#1 Greetings